1/1 Photo of Cooking Light's Citrus Chicken
Chef by Chance's Note:
This can also be used for fish and pork. I cut back on the red pepper due to my own taste.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine the first 8 ingredients in a small bowl.
- 2Marinate the chicken in a large ziploc bag, pouring 1/4 cup of the juice mixture into the bag. Let it marinate for at least 5 minutes.
- 3Whisk the oil into the small bowl with the remaining juice mixture. Set aside to pour over chicken just before serving.
- 4Cook chicken in a large nonstick skillet sprayed with cooking spray over medium-high heat for approximately 4 minutes each side until cooked through.
- 5When ready to serve, place chicken on plates and pour 1 tbsp of the reserved oil/juice mixture over each breast.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cooking Light's Citrus Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (148 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 167.6
- Calories from Fat 43
- Total Fat 4.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 65.8 mg
- Sodium 219.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 26.5 g