- 59.14 ml flour
- 59.14 ml sugar
- 14.79 ml ground cinnamon
- 44.37 ml butter
- 354.88 ml blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- 236.59 ml sugar
- 78.07 ml butter, softened
- 2 large eggs
- 591.47 ml flour
- 24.64 ml baking powder
- 2.46 ml salt
- 236.59 ml milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine 1/4 cup flour, 1/4 cup sugar and 1 tablespoon cinnamon. Cut-in 3 tablespoons butter until well mixed. Stir in blueberries. If using frozen blueberries leave on counter otherwise chill in refrigerator.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Cream together 1 cup sugar and 1/3 cup butter. Beat in eggs.
- Combine 2 1/2 cups flour, 5 teaspoons baking powder and 1/2 teaspoons salt.
- Add flour mixture and milk alternately to butter mixture, beginning and ending with flour mixture.
- Fold in blueberry mixture.
- Spoon batter into 18 muffin cups coated with cooking spray.
- Bake for 18 minutes or until muffins spring back when lightly touched in center.
- Cool in pan for 5 minutes. Remove from pan and place muffins on a wire rack to cool.