Prep 15 mins
Cook 18 mins
Awesome blueberry muffins which use either fresh blueberries or frozen. Yes the amounts for cinnamon and baking powder are right. Enjoy!
- 59.14 ml flour
- 59.14 ml sugar
- 14.79 ml ground cinnamon
- 44.37 ml butter
- 354.88 ml blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- 236.59 ml sugar
- 78.07 ml butter, softened
- 2 large eggs
- 591.47 ml flour
- 24.64 ml baking powder
- 2.46 ml salt
- 236.59 ml milk
- Combine 1/4 cup flour, 1/4 cup sugar and 1 tablespoon cinnamon. Cut-in 3 tablespoons butter until well mixed. Stir in blueberries. If using frozen blueberries leave on counter otherwise chill in refrigerator.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Cream together 1 cup sugar and 1/3 cup butter. Beat in eggs.
- Combine 2 1/2 cups flour, 5 teaspoons baking powder and 1/2 teaspoons salt.
- Add flour mixture and milk alternately to butter mixture, beginning and ending with flour mixture.
- Fold in blueberry mixture.
- Spoon batter into 18 muffin cups coated with cooking spray.
- Bake for 18 minutes or until muffins spring back when lightly touched in center.
- Cool in pan for 5 minutes. Remove from pan and place muffins on a wire rack to cool.
Very good and easy to make. Thanks for sharing!
This is the best ever muffin recipe. Better than any bakery. I add more fresh berries just to add more flavor.
I have been trying different blueberry muffin recipes all of my married life and none have met my expectations, until now. The bursts of cinnamon and the extra light and fluffy texture make these a 5 star winner in our house. Thank you for sharing.