Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I don't know who Toni is, but I got this recipe from Cooking Light.
Make and share this Cooking Light (Toni's) Banana Bread recipe from Food.com.
- Combine the first five ingredients in a large bowl; beat at medium speed of a mixer until smooth.
- Combine flour, cream of tartar, baking soda, and salt in a bowl, stirring with a whisk.
- Add flour mixture to banana mixture, stirring JUST until moist.
- Spoon batter into an 8x4-inch loaf pan that has been coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes, or until a wooden pick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool 10 minutes in pan on wire rack; remove from pan.
- Cool completely on rack.
I omitted the egg substitute as I didn't have any. I also had to substitute lemon juice in place of the cream of tartar because I was out of that. It turned out awesome. Very flavorful and moist. Will put this in the keeper file.