Recipe by kitchenslave03
Yet another recipe I haven't yet tried, but can't wait to...I will probably double the sauce because we like alot of sauce with our rice.
- 4.92 ml vegetable oil
- 59.14 ml beef broth
- 44.37 ml low sodium soy sauce
- 14.79 ml cornstarch
- 14.79 ml dry sherry
- 9.85 ml fresh ginger, minced
- 4.92 ml garlic, minced
- 0.25 ml crushed red pepper flakes
- 354.88 ml onions, vertically sliced
- 453.59 g flank steak, trimmed and cut into 1/4 inch strips
- 4 lime slices
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over med-high heat.
- Combine broth and next 6 ingredients. Add onion to pan; saute 2 minutes. Add steak; saute til deisired degree of doneness. Stir in broth mixture; cook 10 seconds until thickened, stirring constantly. Serve over hot rice with lime slices.