Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Yet another recipe I haven't yet tried, but can't wait to...I will probably double the sauce because we like alot of sauce with our rice.
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 cup beef broth
- 3 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon dry sherry
- 2 teaspoons fresh ginger, minced
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1 dash crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 1⁄2 cups onions, vertically sliced
- 1 lb flank steak, trimmed and cut into 1/4 inch strips
- 4 lime slices
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over med-high heat.
- Combine broth and next 6 ingredients. Add onion to pan; saute 2 minutes. Add steak; saute til deisired degree of doneness. Stir in broth mixture; cook 10 seconds until thickened, stirring constantly. Serve over hot rice with lime slices.
Nice simple stir fry, very quick to make. I used half the meat and the same amount of sauce. DP loved it as he is a big onion fan.