Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
quick lighter version of this pizza, using a thin boboli crust. Very light meal, serve with a side salad
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (16 ounce) italian cheese-flavored thin style pizza crusts (such as Boboli)
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded cooked chicken breasts (about 8 ounces)
- 1 cup chopped plum tomato
- 1 cup chopped mushroom
- 3⁄4 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1⁄4 cup finely shredded fresh parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green onion
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Combine first 3 ingredients, stirring well with a whisk. Place crust on a baking sheet; brush vinegar mixture over crust. Top with chicken, tomato, and mushrooms; sprinkle with cheeses and green onions.
- Bake at 400° for 15 minutes or until cheeses melt.
We liked this pizza recipe. We made a home-made crust. I liked the combination of chicken, cheeses, garlic, shrooms and tomatoes. DH did not love the red wine vinegar/mustard combination. He just thought it was ok. This was a very easy to put together recipe and much healthier than a store bought pizza. Thanks!
Tons of flavor and it was beautiful! This is a great alternative to "heavy" white pizzas. The feta really adds a great kick. I added too many diced fresh mushrooms and it got a little watery. I would certainly make this again.
I loved it. I had some leftover roasted chicken and was looking to do something different instead of chicken soup or salad. This fit the bill perfectly. I made a few substitutions based on what I had on hand. Instead of the first three ingredients I used a vinaigrette that I made for a salad earlier that day Recipe #254171. Instead of Boboli crust I used a burrito size tortilla that I sprinkled with some pizza seasoning, and I also didn't have feta cheese so I just skipped that all together. Thank you.