quick lighter version of this pizza, using a thin boboli crust. Very light meal, serve with a side salad
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (16 ounce) italian cheese-flavored thin style pizza crusts (such as Boboli)
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded cooked chicken breasts (about 8 ounces)
- 1 cup chopped plum tomato
- 1 cup chopped mushroom
- 3⁄4 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1⁄4 cup finely shredded fresh parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green onion
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Combine first 3 ingredients, stirring well with a whisk. Place crust on a baking sheet; brush vinegar mixture over crust. Top with chicken, tomato, and mushrooms; sprinkle with cheeses and green onions.
- Bake at 400° for 15 minutes or until cheeses melt.