Prep 25 mins
Cook 10 mins
"Lightly coat hands with cooking spray to press the slightly sticky crust into the pie plate. The filling may be thin after mixing but will harden in the freezer." From Cooking Light August 2007.
- 395.10 ml chocolate graham cracker crumbs (about 8 1/2 cookie sheets)
- 103.53 ml sugar, divided
- 2 large egg whites, lightly beaten
- cooking spray
- 295.73 ml nonfat milk
- 158.51 ml reduced-fat crunchy peanut butter
- 2.46 ml vanilla
- 118.29 ml fat free cream cheese, softened
- 226.79 g container frozen fat-free whipped topping, thawed
- 44.37 ml finely chopped finely chopped dry roasted salted peanuts
- 59.14 ml shaved milk chocolate (about 1 ounce)
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Combine crumbs, 3 tablespoons sugar, and egg whites; toss with a fork until moist. Press into bottom and up sides of a 9-inch deep-dish pie plate coated with cooking spray. Prick crust with a fork before baking. Bake at 350° for 10 minutes. Remove from oven; cool on a wire rack.
- Combine milk and remaining 1/4 cup sugar in a heavy saucepan over medium-low heat. Cook 2 minutes or until sugar dissolves, stirring constantly; transfer mixture to a bowl. Add peanut butter and vanilla, stirring with a whisk until combined. Cover and chill 30 minutes.
- Place cream cheese in a large bowl, and beat with a mixer at medium speed until light and fluffy. Add milk mixture, beating on low speed until combined. Fold in whipped topping; pour mixture into prepared piecrust. Freeze, uncovered, 8 hours or overnight or until hard. Sprinkle with peanuts and shaved chocolate. Transfer pie to refrigerator 30 minutes before slicing.