Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A little bit lighter version of a summer fave Cooking time is chilling time
Make and share this Cooking Light Frozen Butterfinger Pie recipe from Food.com.
- 10 sheets chocolate graham crackers (40 individual crackers)
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons butter or 1 1⁄2 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 1 large egg white
- cooking spray
- 4 cups non-fat vanilla frozen yogurt
- 3 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 3 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon nonfat milk
- 1 (2 1/8 ounce) butterfinger candy bars, chopped (chocolate-covered crispy peanut-buttery candy bars)
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Place graham crackers in a food processor; pulse until crumbly. Add butter and egg white; pulse until moist. Press crumb mixture into a 9-inch pie plate coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 8 minutes; cool on a wire rack 15 minutes. Freeze 15 minutes.
- Remove yogurt from freezer, and let stand at room temperature for 15 minutes to soften. Spoon half of yogurt into prepared crust.
- Combine the corn syrup, peanut butter, and milk in a small bowl, stirring until smooth. Drizzle half of the peanut butter mixture over the yogurt in crust. Sprinkle with half of chopped candy bar. Repeat the procedure with remaining yogurt, peanut butter mixture, and candy bar. Cover with plastic wrap, and freeze for 3 hours or until firm.