Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 min
From Cooking Light. We had Greek yogurt in the fridge and used that instead of the low-fat. We guessed that they suggest low-fat yogurt for fat and calorie savings, but when using Greek yogurt you get a great flavor.
- 3⁄4 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 2 tablespoons cucumbers, grated, peeled, seeded
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons onions, minced
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper, freshly ground
- Combine all ingredients.
- Refrigerate in an air-tight container for up to 2 days.
- It says a serving size is 1 tablespoons.