1/1 Photo of Cooking Light Cilantro-Lime Chicken With Avocado Salsa
Chef #1188379's Note:
Fast: A three-minute dip into a pungent marinade is all that's needed to deliver big flavor to chicken breasts. Serve with saffron rice. Weight Watchers: 6 points per serving
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 2 1/2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 24 ounces boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- cooking spray
- 1To prepare chicken, combine first 4 ingredients in a large bowl.
- 2Toss and let stand 3 minutes.
- 3Remove chicken from marinade; discard marinade.
- 4Sprinkle chicken evenly with 1/4 teaspoon salt.
- 5Heat a grill pan over medium-high heat.
- 6Coat pan with cooking spray.
- 7Add chicken to pan; cook 6 minutes on each side or until done.
- 8To prpare salsa, combine tomato and next 4 ingredients (through pepper) in a medium bowl.
- 9Add avocado; stir gently to combine.
- 10Serve salsa over chicken.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cooking Light Cilantro-Lime Chicken With Avocado Salsa
Serving Size: 1 (288 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 332.3
- Calories from Fat 152
- Total Fat 16.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 108.8 mg
- Sodium 494.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 37.6 g