Recipe by shmitch2
Serve this spicy, shrimp salad with toasted pita wedges for a quick and easy weeknight meal.
- 14.79 ml chili powder
- 2.46 ml garlic salt
- 2.46 ml ground cumin
- 680.38 g medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- cooking spray
- 29.58 ml fresh lime juice, divided
- 354.88 ml frozen whole kernel corn, thawed
- 177.44 ml thick & chunky salsa
- 59.14 ml fresh cilantro, chopped
- 425.24 g can black beans, rinsed and drained
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a large bowl. Add shrimp; toss to coat.
- Coat pan with cooking spray. Add shrimp; sauté 3 minutes or until done. Add 1 tablespoon lime juice. Remove shrimp from pan. Add corn to pan; sauté 1 minute. Stir in salsa, cilantro, and beans; cook 30 seconds or until thoroughly heated. Stir in 1 tablespoon lime juice. Serve shrimp over bean mixture.