I made these last night and they are WONDERFUL!! I went to the Weight Watchers website and I figured these as 6 points per serving (Serves 4 - two fajitas each). This does not include, cheese, sour cream or any sides.
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon lime rind, grated
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (14 1/4 ounce) can low sodium beef broth
- 1 (3/4 lb) flank steak
- 1 red bell pepper, each cut into wedges
- 1 green bell pepper, each cut into wedges
- 1 large sweet onion, cut into wedges
- 8 (6 inch) fat free tortillas
- 1 cup salsa
- 1⁄2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- To prepare marinade, combine first 10 ingredients in a large bowl; set aside.
- To prepare fajitas, trim fat from steak and cut against the grain into strips. Combine 1 1/2 cups marinade and steak in a large zip-top plastic bag. Seal and marinate in refrigerator 4 hours or overnight, turning occasionally.
- Combine remaining marinade, bell peppers, and onion in a zip-top plastic bag. Seal and marinate in refrigerator for 4 hours or overnight, turning occasionally.
- Prepare grill.
- Remove steak from bag; discard marinade.
- Remove vegetables from bag; reserve marinade. Place reserved marinade in a small saucepan; set aside.
- Place steak and vegetables on skewers (soak them in water for a bit so they do not burn)cook until desired degree of doneness.
- Wrap tortillas in a damp paper towel and microwave until soft.
- Bring reserved marinade to a boil.
- Take the steak and vegetables off the skewers and onto a serving platter; drizzle with reserved marinade.
- Serve the meat and veggies with the flour tortillas and let people make their own fajitas. Pass chopped cilantro.