Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
For babies 4 months and up. Freezes well. I still make this for my toddler, however now I just chop up after boiling. Makes a great snack...cheap too, we purchase dried apricots at the dollar store! I haven't tried with other dried fruits, let me know if you do.
- 1⁄2 cup dried apricot
- 1 cup water
- Boil water in a small saucepan.
- Add dried apricots.
- Bring to a boil, turn to a simmer for 10 minutes.
- Puree to desired consistency, using liquid to make smooth.
- Mash with a food mill to remove skin.
- When serving add water to desired consistency.