Carol's Mistletoe Kitchen's Note:
Wow!!! You won't believe how easy and fast it is to cook chicken for your all your dishes and salads that call for cooked chicken breast. I got this tip from my hairstylist, Whitney. I couldn't believe it would work..... but it did!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Trim excess fat from boneless skinless chicken breast and place in large sauce pan.
- 2Cover with water and bring to a boil.
- 3Let water boil for 2-3 minutes and turn off burner.
- 4Cover with lid for 1 minute and remove cover.
- 5Let chicken sit in hot water for 20 minutes (with fire OFF).
- 6After 20 minutes chicken will be done and ready use.
- 7Allow to cool until chicken can be handled and cut-up as needed for recipe.
- 8I use this chicken for my chicken spaghetti, chicken enchiladas, poppyseed chicken, and salads. (or any recipe that calls for cooked chicken).
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cooking Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast
Serving Size: 1 (2604 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 129.8
- Calories from Fat 13
- Total Fat 1.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 68.4 mg
- Sodium 83.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 27.2 g