Recipe by CookinCowgirl
This is a yummy general-use BBQ sauce for chicken, beef, or pork.
Top Review by itsnevrenough
Wow! This sauce was great! I left out the lemon juice because I forgot to pick up some lemons at the store, but other than that, followed it to a T! My family couldn't get enough. The flavor was outstanding, and the kick was perfect. It got a little warmer the 2nd day, but it was still fabulous. Loved it, loved it, loved it!!
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 6 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 4 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons french's yellow mustard
- 1 teaspoon chili powder, not blended (try Gephardt's)
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco sauce