Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
From Pillsbury Book Cook time is fridg. time
- 1 (12 ounce) package vanilla chips (2 cups)
- 1 can pillsbury creamy supreme oreo frosting
- 10 cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies, cut into quarters
- 3 cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies, crushed
- Line a 8-inch pan with foil extending foil over sides lightly butter.
- Melt chips over low heat stir until smooth.
- Remove from heat add frosting.
- Add 10 quartred cookies mix well to coat.
- Spread into pan.
- Sprinkle with crushed cookies press slightly.
- Refrigerate 1 hour.
- Remove fudge lifting by foil Remove foil cut into 36 squares.
This is Sinful - my hips dont like it but my mouth fell in love with it;) Simple and yummy. This should be a heavenly delight for little kids. Chocolate is MAGICAL!