Recipe by Ty's Kitchen
A soft drop cookie that is fun to make and tastes even better. These keep soft and are excellent for brown bag lunches. Try with your favourite jam.
- 1 cup butter
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄3 cup raspberry jam (estimated)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream butter and sugar. Add eggs and beat.
- Combine all dry ingredients. Combine milk and vanilla. Alternately add dry ingredients and liquid ingredients to dough.
- To form each cookie: Drop about 1 teaspoons of dough onto greased cookie sheet. Using a spoon make a well. Add about 1/2 teaspoons of jam into the well. Top with about 1/2 teaspoons of dough.
- Bake 12 - 15 minutes at 375F oven. Cool on wire racks.