1/2 Photos of Cookies With a Crunch
These cookies are both chewy and crunchy at the same time. Very good for people who can't make up their minds.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Either lightly grease your cookie sheets or line them with parchment paper.
- 3Combine the flour, baking soda and salt together in one bowl, stir to mix well.
- 4Beat together the butter, peanut butter, sugar, brown sugar and vanilla in another (large) bowl until light and fluffy.
- 5Beat in the eggs and milk until smooth.
- 6Stir in flour mixture until well blended.
- 7Gently mix in granola and raisins.
- 8Drop the batter by rounded teaspoonfuls 2 inches apart on the prepared cookie sheets.
- 9Bake in the preheated for 12-15 minutes or until lightly browned.
- 10Remove to wire racks to cool.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cookies With a Crunch
Serving Size: 1 (1504 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 72.5
- Calories from Fat 26
- Total Fat 2.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 7.4 mg
- Sodium 42.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 6.8 g
- Protein 1.4 g