Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
We fixed these the first time as a "special dessert" for gangtackling(where each resident's room is gangtackled - cleaning, painting wise)and where the resident get's what they please from each different department; what they request from the kitchen, the activities department provides them something special within reason and so on). A resident saw this in a magazine and wanted it and voila we were able to provide it. PepperidgeFarm.com.
- 8 ounces fruit-flavored yogurt (we used strawberry because it was light in color)
- 1 pepperidge farm chocolate chunk cookies, any variety crumbled (we used the Rialto's) or 4 -5 chocolate, raspberry rialto crumbled (we used the Rialto's)
- blueberries (we used flash-frozen individual raspberries) or cut-up strawberries (we used flash-frozen individual raspberries) or raspberries (we used flash-frozen individual raspberries)
- Spoon half the yogurt into dish.
- Top with half the crumbled cookie and half the berries.
- Top with remaining yogurt and berries.
- Sprinkle with remaining crumbled cookie.