We fixed these the first time as a "special dessert" for gangtackling(where each resident's room is gangtackled - cleaning, painting wise)and where the resident get's what they please from each different department; what they request from the kitchen, the activities department provides them something special within reason and so on). A resident saw this in a magazine and wanted it and voila we were able to provide it. PepperidgeFarm.com.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 ounces fruit-flavored yogurt (we used strawberry because it was light in color)
- 1 pepperidge farm chocolate chunk cookies, any variety crumbled (we used the Rialto's) or 4 -5 chocolate, raspberry rialto crumbled (we used the Rialto's)
- blueberries (we used flash-frozen individual raspberries) or cut-up strawberries (we used flash-frozen individual raspberries) or raspberries (we used flash-frozen individual raspberries)
- 1Spoon half the yogurt into dish.
- 2Top with half the crumbled cookie and half the berries.
- 3Top with remaining yogurt and berries.
- 4Sprinkle with remaining crumbled cookie.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cookies 'n' Yogurt
Serving Size: 1 (229 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 139.4
- Calories from Fat 66
- Total Fat 7.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 29.7 mg
- Sodium 105.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 10.6 g
- Protein 7.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: