Recipe by JanetB-KY
Another from Kraft... what kid or kid at heart wouldn't love these? Creamy & cold, just the thing for a hot summer day. SOOOOO simple yet so tasty.
Top Review by um-um-good
our family loves these! my 3 & 5 year old make them. we've been making these all summer long. we use 1% milk and just plain old vanilla pudding (4 serving size). to get the pudding pop out of the plastic cup we put the cup in a bowl of hot water for about 15 seconds and then push down on the pop before pulling out the pudding pops. the instructions also said do not twist. so that is what has worked for us. we have also made chocolate pudding with broken m&ms in them. one batch we made sat for over a week and i noticed that they started to look freezer burnt, so i'd suggest eating them within the week. which usually isn't a problem unless you get addicted to them and make too many batches all in a row like we did.
- 2 cups cold nonfat milk
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package vanilla flavor instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 1⁄2 cup thawed Cool Whip Free
- 6 reduced-fat oreo cookies, chopped
- 6 (5 ounce) paper cups or 6 (5 ounce) plastic cups
- 6 wooden popsicle sticks or 6 plastic spoons