- 3 (6 ounce) packages white chocolate baking squares
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies, crushed
Directions See How It's Made
- Line 8-inch square baking pan with foil. In heavy saucepan over low heat, melt chocolate with sweetened condensed milk and salt. Remove from heat. Stir in crushed cookies. Spread evenly in prepared pan. Chill 2 hours or until firm.
- Turn fudge onto cutting board. Peel off foil; cut into squares. Store tightly covered at room temperature.