Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Eagle Brand recipe
- 3 (6 ounce) packages white chocolate baking squares
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies, crushed
- Line 8-inch square baking pan with foil. In heavy saucepan over low heat, melt chocolate with sweetened condensed milk and salt. Remove from heat. Stir in crushed cookies. Spread evenly in prepared pan. Chill 2 hours or until firm.
- Turn fudge onto cutting board. Peel off foil; cut into squares. Store tightly covered at room temperature.
Made this for my husband, who is picky with his fudge, he loved it and now demands it lol