Recipe by Chabear01
This is a Pillsbury recipe that suggests using their Moist Supreme Classic White Cake Mix. A super easy recipe for the new bride or college students.
Top Review by BestTeenChef
Delicious!! I ended up using a French Vanilla cake mix and it tasted great! Also, i used a row of oreos cookies, put them in a zip lock bag and then went over it with a rolling pin a few times to crush them and that worked really good! As for the icing, i used Basic Vanilla Frosting Recipe #140486 and it was exactly what i was looking for! This cake was way better than just the ordinary cake mix, and all you had to do was add cookies! Who knew that was the trick? Thanks for the recipe!
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) package white cake mix
- 1 1⁄4 cups water
- 1⁄3 cup oil
- 4 egg whites
- 1 cup creme filled chocolate sandwich style cookies, coarsley crushed
- 1 (16 ounce) can vanilla frosting
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray bottom of 13 x 9 inch pan with nonstick cooking spray. Prepare cake by mixing all ingredients together except the cookie crumbs. Stir in the cookie crumbs. Pour batter into greased pan.
- Bake for 32 to 36 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 1 hour or until completely cooled.
- Frost cake with frosting. If desired, garnish with additional cookies.
- Cake can be baked in two 9 or 8 inch pans. Bake at 350 degrees F. for 27 to 31 minutes for 9 inch pans; 32 to 36 minutes for 8-inch pans. Cool 15 minutes. Remove from pans. Cool 1 hour or until completely cooled. Frost as above.