Recipe by grapefruit
This recipe comes from the Betty Crocker website. I had a box of fudge brownies that I wanted to do something interesting with for a potluck and so came up with this.
Top Review by 2Bleu
These were really good, but I made the mistake of not letting them cool first before putting the glaze on. So they weren't as appealing to the eye as I had hoped. If you have a sweet tooth, this will definitely cure it! Great Job Grapefruit. -B&B-
- 1 (18 1/3 ounce) boxbetty crocker dark chocolate fudge brownie mix
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 2⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup coarsely chopped Oreo cookies (creme-filled chocolate sandwich cookies, approx 7 cookies)
- 1⁄2 cup powdered sugar
- 2 -4 teaspoons milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease bottom-only of 9x13 pan with shortening or cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, stir brownie mix, water, oil and eggs till well blended.
- Spread batter in prepared pan.
- Sprinkle chopped cookies over batter.
- Bake 24 - 26 minutes or until toothpick inserted 2 inches from edges of the pan comes out clean.
- Cool completely on wire rack for 1 1/2 hours.
- In a small bowl, stir together powdered sugar and milk until smooth and thin enough to drizzle.
- Drizzle over brownies.
- Cut into squares and serve.