This recipe comes from the Betty Crocker website. I had a box of fudge brownies that I wanted to do something interesting with for a potluck and so came up with this.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Grease bottom-only of 9x13 pan with shortening or cooking spray.
- 3In a large bowl, stir brownie mix, water, oil and eggs till well blended.
- 4Spread batter in prepared pan.
- 5Sprinkle chopped cookies over batter.
- 6Bake 24 - 26 minutes or until toothpick inserted 2 inches from edges of the pan comes out clean.
- 7Cool completely on wire rack for 1 1/2 hours.
- 8In a small bowl, stir together powdered sugar and milk until smooth and thin enough to drizzle.
- 9Drizzle over brownies.
- 10Cut into squares and serve.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cookies 'n Creme Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (52 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 250.8
- Calories from Fat 117
- Total Fat 13.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 21.2 mg
- Sodium 137.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 20.4 g
- Protein 2.5 g