Recipe by Courtly
This is from Kraft Food and Family magazine. They really have some great stuff in here! This is very easy, and delicious too!
Top Review by Kerry Ciulla
I got this recipe from my Kraft food & family magazine too! I made it for my boys and a few of their friends to have for a snack and WOW! It was delicous and very easy to make. I loved it too. ;) This is a keeper. Thanks for posting it on Zaar.
- 8 Oreo cookies, divided
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1 (3 ounce) package instant vanilla flavor pudding and pie filling
- 3⁄4 cup thawed whipped topping, divided
Directions See How It's Made
- Break 1 of the cookies into four pieces; reseve for garnish. Crush remaining 7 cookies; set aside.
- Pour milk into medium bowl. Add dry pudding mix; beat with wire whisk 2 minutes or until well blended. Stir in crushed cookies. Gently stir in 1/2 cup of the whipped topping.
- Spoon evenly into 4 dessert bowls. Top with remaining 1/4 cup whipped topping and the reserved cookie pieces. Store leftover dessert in refrigerator.