Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
Oh dear Lord! I found these on Pinterest. I am making these ASAP!
Make and share this Cookies 'n Cream Oreo Brownies recipe from Food.com.
- brownie mix (for 8x8 pan)
- eggs & oil (as called for by the brownie mix)
- 3⁄4 cup cookies & cream ice cream
- 1⁄4 cup hot fudge topping (chilled or room temp)
- 16 Oreo cookies
- Preheat oven & spray an 8×8 baking dish generously with cooking spray. Combine brownie mix, eggs, and oil as directed on the back of the box, but do not add the water.
- Add ice cream and hot fudge to the brownie batter and stir to combine. Pour half of the brownie batter into the baking dish, layer with Oreos, then top with remaining batter.
- Bake for 40-50 minutes or as directed on the back of the box.