Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
I love Halloween recipes! This one comes from the Kraft foods website. Enjoy!
Make and share this Cookies 'n Cream Jack-O'-Lantern Popcorn Balls recipe from Food.com.
- 16 halloween Oreo cookies, divided
- 5 cups air- popped popcorn
- 1⁄2 cup raisins
- 2 1⁄2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1⁄3 cup butter or 1⁄3 cup margarine
- cupcake liners (optional)
- CHOP 11 of the cookies; toss with popcorn and raisins in large bowl.
- PLACE marshmallows and butter in saucepan; cook on low heat until marshmallows are completely melted and mixture is well blended, stirring constantly.
- Pour over popcorn mixture; toss to coat.
- SHAPE popcorn mixture into 10 (2-1/2-inch) balls.
- Cut remaining 5 cookies in half.
- Insert 1 cookie half into top of each ball to make a "stem.".
- Serve in cupcake liners.