Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A pie that looks like ice cream but isn't - so very good!!
- 354.88 ml graham cracker crumbs
- 78.07 ml butter, melted
- 354.88 ml cold milk
- 113 g package instant vanilla pudding
- 709.77 ml Cool Whip, thawed
- 236.59 ml Oreo cookies, chopped
- Combine graham crumbs and butter in a 9-inch pie plate; press firmly onto bottom and up sides of pie plate to form crust.
- Pour milk into large bowl. Add dry puddng mix; beat with wire whisk 2 minutes or until well blended. Let stand 5 minutes or until slightly thickened. Gently stir in whipped topping and cookies. Spoon into crust.
- Freeze 6 hours or overnight until firm. Remove pie from freezer 10 minutes before serving; let stand at room temperature to soften slightly. Store any leftover pie in freezer.