Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A pie that looks like ice cream but isn't - so very good!!
- 1 1⁄2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄3 cup butter, melted
- 1 1⁄2 cups cold milk
- 1 (113 g) package instant vanilla pudding
- 3 cups Cool Whip, thawed
- 1 cup Oreo cookies, chopped
- Combine graham crumbs and butter in a 9-inch pie plate; press firmly onto bottom and up sides of pie plate to form crust.
- Pour milk into large bowl. Add dry puddng mix; beat with wire whisk 2 minutes or until well blended. Let stand 5 minutes or until slightly thickened. Gently stir in whipped topping and cookies. Spoon into crust.
- Freeze 6 hours or overnight until firm. Remove pie from freezer 10 minutes before serving; let stand at room temperature to soften slightly. Store any leftover pie in freezer.