Prep 2 hrs
Cook 5 mins
This is dangerous! I once brought a batch of these to bookclub and it disappeared immediately!
- 2 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1⁄2 cup margarine or 1⁄2 cup butter
- 2⁄3 cup evaporated milk
- 2 cups marshmallow creme
- 8 ounces almond bark or 8 ounces vanilla candy coating, cut into pieces
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 12 Oreo cookies, broken into bite-size pieces
- Line 8-inch-square pan with foil so that foil extends over sides of pan; butter foil.
- In large heavy duty saucepan, combine sugar, margarine, and milk.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
- Continue boiling 3 minutes over medium heat, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat.
- Add marshmallow creme, candy coating and vanilla; blend until smooth.
- Pour half of mixture into foil-lined pan.
- Sprinkle cookie pieces over entire surface.
- Top with remaining mixture.
- Cool to room temperature.
- Refrigerate 1 to 2 hours or until set.
- Remove fudge from pan by lifting foil; remove foil from fudge.
- Using large knife, cut into squares.
- Store in refrigerator.
I have one word for this Yummy!! This tastes like the best part of the oreo cookie- the cream filling! I will definitly be making this again!
I only got a little taste, as I left the room for five minutes. Before I got back, the entire thing was devoured *L*. I added about 5-6 more cookies, and it was perfect. thanks!
Thank you so much for this recipe!! I made this for a family function and everybody loved it! I like it b/c its not the "traditional" fudge. GREAT recipe!