1/1 Photo of Cookies 'n Cream Fudge
2 hrs 5 mins
This is dangerous! I once brought a batch of these to bookclub and it disappeared immediately!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Line 8-inch-square pan with foil so that foil extends over sides of pan; butter foil.
- 2In large heavy duty saucepan, combine sugar, margarine, and milk.
- 3Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
- 4Continue boiling 3 minutes over medium heat, stirring constantly.
- 5Remove from heat.
- 6Add marshmallow creme, candy coating and vanilla; blend until smooth.
- 7Pour half of mixture into foil-lined pan.
- 8Sprinkle cookie pieces over entire surface.
- 9Top with remaining mixture.
- 10Cool to room temperature.
- 11Refrigerate 1 to 2 hours or until set.
- 12Remove fudge from pan by lifting foil; remove foil from fudge.
- 13Using large knife, cut into squares.
- 14Store in refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cookies 'n Cream Fudge
Serving Size: 1 (1378 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 130.2
- Calories from Fat 21
- Total Fat 2.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 1.3 mg
- Sodium 49.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 21.3 g
- Protein 0.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: