Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Truly ruly scrumptious.
- 12 about 130g Oreo cookies
- 375 ml pouring cream
- 125 ml Frangelico
- 125 ml Kahlua
- 125 ml baileys original irish cream
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 cups ice cubes
- 375 ml pouring cream, extra
- Place the biscuits in a bowl. Use the end of a rolling pin to gently pound until coarsely crushed.
- Use an electric beater to whisk the cream in a large bowl until firm peaks form.
- Place the Frangelico, Kahlua, Baileys, honey, ice cubes, extra cream and half the biscuit in the jug of a blender, and blend until the ice is crushed and the mixture is well combined.
- Divide the mixture among serving glasses. Top with a dollop of cream and sprinkle with the remaining biscuit to serve.