Prep 30 mins
Cook 22 mins
Personal sized Cookies N Cream Cheesecake!! I usually halve the recipe and it works fine. Also, I don't always have room in my fridge for the whole muffin pan so if I have to, I remove them from the pan to refrigerate them.
- 42 Oreo cookies (30 whole, 12 coarsely chopped)
- 907.18 g cream cheese
- 236.59 ml sugar
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- 4 large eggs (room temperature, lightly beaten)
- 236.59 ml sour cream
- 0.25 ml salt
- Preheat oven to 275 degrees. Line muffin tins with paper liners, placing 1 whole oreo at the bottom of each liner.
- With an electric mixer on medium-high, beat cream cheese until smooth, scraping the sides of the bowl occasionally. Gradually add sugar and beat until combined. Beat in vanilla.
- Add in eggs one at a time, beating to combine. Beat in sour cream and salt.
- Stir in chopped oreos by hand.
- Fill cups almost to the top. Bake, rotating the pans halfway through, until the filling is set, about 22 minutes.
- Transfer tins to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Refrigerate in tins for at least 4 hours (or overnight). Remove from tins just before serving.
These are delicious. The Oreo at the bottom is always a yummy surprise to guests. I followed the recipe exactly. I love them and will make them again and again.
I wasn't sure I would like these (I don't like sour cream); they were delicious, you can hardly taste the sour cream : ) The oreo fit perfectly in a regular size muffin pan. I filled the cups 2/3 full and thought next time to fill it higher because of the lack of expansion but you know what, the serving size is perfect to satisfy your tastebuds...got exactly 30 from one batch. Thank you for sharing.