Cookies ‘n’ Cream Brownies
- Preheat oven to 350°; position oven rack in the lower third of oven; spray the bottom only of a 13 x 9 inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- In a bowl, mix the brownie mix, oil, water, and eggs with a wooden spoon until just blended and all dry ingredients are moistened; stir in 1 ½ cups cookie crumbs.
- Spread batter into prepared pan.
- Bake 28-30 minutes or until pick comes out clean or almost clean (do not overbake); transfer to a wire rack and cool completely.
- Make the frosting: in a bowl beat the cream cheese, butter, and vanilla with an electric mixer on medium until blended and smooth.
- Gradually add the powdered sugar, beating until incorporated and smooth.
- Spread cooled brownies with frosting and sprinkle with remaining cookie crumbs.
- Cut into squares.