Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
This recipe is from one of my hero's cookbook. Mr. Food Cookbook. Rich, gooey, and decadent. And of course, EASY.
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄3 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄3 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted and cooled
- 6 ounces semisweet chocolate morsels, i use mini
- 2⁄3 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1 prepared shortbread pie crust, keebler
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- In a large bowl beat the eggs until foamy.
- Add the sugars, flour and mix well.
- Stir in the melted butter, then the morsels and nuts.
- Pour into pie crust and bake for 50 minutes to 1 hour until golden brown.