1 hr 5 mins
This recipe makes 900 plus 2-inch cookies. I would only suggest using this for a very large crowd or a huge bake sale. I got the recipe from a friend a few years ago and made a couple of changes to suit my family. These can be frozen well.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a gigantic bowl, combine first 5 ingredients and mix well with hand mixer.
- 2Cut in butter, by slices, until mixture resembles cornmeal.
- 3Add eggs and flavoring and mix well.
- 4Shape approximately 3-4 cups of dough into a long tube. Cover tube with plastic wrap or foil and refrigerate overnight.
- 5When ready to bake, slice dough into rounds approximately 1/4-inch thick and place 2-inches apart on lightly greased cookie sheet (or parchment covered cookie sheet).
- 6Bake at 325°F for 15-18 minutes. Cool.
- 7In the past, I have added chocolate chips, raisins and nuts to the basic mix for a different type of cookie.
Browse Our Top Rolled Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolled Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cookies for a Crowd
Serving Size: 1 (14507 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 71.6
- Calories from Fat 30
- Total Fat 3.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 12.4 mg
- Sodium 56.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 0.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: