Recipe by michellemo87
This is like a super-light and fluffy cheesecake on an Oreo crust. The recipe makes a little too much cream, but it tastes fabulous on any fruit!
- 1 chocolate cookie pie crust
- 2 (8 ounce) packages neufchatel cheese
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons almond extract
- 2 cups heavy cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Whip Heavy Cream, 1/2 tsp almond extract, and 1/8 cup sugar until stiff peaks form.
- In separate bowl, whip cream cheese, remaining sugar, and extracts until light and fluffy.
- Fold whipped cream into cream cheese mixture.
- Scoop into Oreo cookie crust.