Recipe by Juenessa
This is a yummy fudge that everyone enjoys.
Top Review by Susie D
This was the surprise hit of my holiday trays and one of the easier to make. It is a nice, creamy fudge. Don't be tempted to increase the crushed cookies. I did in one batch & it wasn't nearly as pretty as the other batches. It was muddier looking. The tip on using foil was appreciated. Thank you for sharing the recipe!
- 18 ounces white baking chocolate or 18 ounces white chocolate baking squares
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups crushed Oreo cookies (about 20 cookies)
Directions See How It's Made
- Line an 8 x 8-inch square baking pan with foil.
- In heavy saucepan over low heat, melt chocolate with sweetened condensed milk and salt.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in crushed cookies.
- Spread evenly in prepared pan.
- Chill for 2 hours or until firm.
- Turn fudge out onto cutting board.
- Peel off foil and cut into squares.
- Store tightly covered at room temperature.