Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
This are a beautiful cupcake and they taste just like a cookies and cream bar!
Make and share this Cookies & Cream Cupcakes recipe from Food.com.
- 532.32 ml all-purpose flour
- 14.79 ml baking powder
- 2.46 ml salt
- 395.10 ml sugar
- 236.59 ml milk
- 118.29 ml butter, softened
- 9.85 ml vanilla
- 3 egg whites
- 236.59 ml crushed Oreo cookies
- 453.59 g containerprepared vanilla frosting
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line 24 regular-size (2 1/2-inch) muffin pan cups with paper muffin cup liners.
- Sift flour, baking powder and salt together in a large bowl.
- Stir in sugar.
- Add milk, butter and vanilla; beat with electric mixer at low speed for 30 seconds.
- Beat at medium speed for 2 minutes.
- Add egg whites; beat for 2 minutes.
- Stir in 1 cup of crushed Oreos.
- Spoon batter into prepared muffin pans.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool in pans on wire rack for 10 minutes.
- Remove to racks; cool completely.
- Frost cupcakes; garnish with additional crushed cookies.
Good cupcakes, only change I made was to use chocolate instead of the recommended vanilla frosting. Made for the Beverage Tag Game.