1/1 Photo of Cookies & Cream Cupcakes
This are a beautiful cupcake and they taste just like a cookies and cream bar!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Line 24 regular-size (2 1/2-inch) muffin pan cups with paper muffin cup liners.
- 3Sift flour, baking powder and salt together in a large bowl.
- 4Stir in sugar.
- 5Add milk, butter and vanilla; beat with electric mixer at low speed for 30 seconds.
- 6Beat at medium speed for 2 minutes.
- 7Add egg whites; beat for 2 minutes.
- 8Stir in 1 cup of crushed Oreos.
- 9Spoon batter into prepared muffin pans.
- 10Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- 11Cool in pans on wire rack for 10 minutes.
- 12Remove to racks; cool completely.
- 13Frost cupcakes; garnish with additional crushed cookies.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cookies & Cream Cupcakes
Serving Size: 1 (1711 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 263.3
- Calories from Fat 82
- Total Fat 9.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 11.5 mg
- Sodium 213.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 29.7 g
- Protein 2.5 g