Recipe by Country Cookin' Mama
Oreo cookies melded with a classic chocolate chip cookie equals an amazingly tasty new treat!! Please do try! For this and other great recipes, please visit my blog at http://butmamaimhungry.blogspot.com
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 1⁄2 cups flour
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- 20 Oreo cookies, cut up
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- With an electric mixer cream butter and sugars until nice and creamy.
- Add vanilla and egg and mix.
- Slowly add flour, a little at a time.
- Add baking soda and salt and mix well, add chocolate chips and oreo cookies and mix well.
- Scoop cookie dough by the rounded tablespoon onto a cookie sheet; make sure they aren’t too close though!
- Bake in preheated oven for 8-10 minutes.
- Cool on a rack and enjoy!