Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 24 mins
I got this recipe off the back of a box of Duncan Hines Brownie Mix. I made it with vanilla frosting and cream cheese frosting and the cream cheese frosting made it perfect. I took this to a family party and everyone ate it up.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease bottom of 9x13 pan.
- In bowl combine ingredients as directed on the back of the brownie mix box. Add 1 cup crushed oreos. Mix well.
- Pour in pan and bake 24-26 minutes or until done.
- Cool completely.
- Spread frosting (should only need 1/2 a can) over cake.
- Sprinkle remaining crushed oreos over top.
These pleased someone whose favorite flavor is cookies & cream anything. A bonus was they were easy to make. As I wanted the brownies thicker, I opted to bake in a smaller pan (& the leftover batter in a couple of ramekins.) I used the full can of frosting. I topped with 12 oreo halves instead of crumbs and it looked nice. Thank you for sharing the recipe!