Small Town Cook's Note:
I got this recipe off the back of a box of Duncan Hines Brownie Mix. I made it with vanilla frosting and cream cheese frosting and the cream cheese frosting made it perfect. I took this to a family party and everyone ate it up.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease bottom of 9x13 pan.
- 2In bowl combine ingredients as directed on the back of the brownie mix box. Add 1 cup crushed oreos. Mix well.
- 3Pour in pan and bake 24-26 minutes or until done.
- 4Cool completely.
- 5Spread frosting (should only need 1/2 a can) over cake.
- 6Sprinkle remaining crushed oreos over top.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cookies & Cream Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (123 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 548.1
- Calories from Fat 263
- Total Fat 29.3 g
- Saturated Fat 5.7 g
- Cholesterol 31.0 mg
- Sodium 322.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 71.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 27.2 g
- Protein 4.2 g