Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 2 hrs
Cook 0 mins
This is one of the best easy pies! No bake--just use the processor and your freezer and you have a fantastic dessert!
- Grind the cookies in processor.
- Place 2 tablespoons of crumbs into a small bowl; set aside for now.
- Add the melted butter to crumbs in the processor; blend until moist crumbs form.
- Press mixture onto bottom and sides of 9-inch metal pie pan and freeze until firm, 10 minutes.
- Spread half of the ice cream into the crust.
- Top pie with slices of banana and spread remaining ice cream over.
- Sprinkle remaining 2 tablespoons of crumbs over pie.
- Freeze until firm. Serve with fudge sauce.
My kids rated this the highest yet. Easy for them to make, even easier to share. Oreos, bananas and icecream. What could be better!!