Cookies & Cream Banana Pie
- Grind the cookies in processor.
- Place 2 tablespoons of crumbs into a small bowl; set aside for now.
- Add the melted butter to crumbs in the processor; blend until moist crumbs form.
- Press mixture onto bottom and sides of 9-inch metal pie pan and freeze until firm, 10 minutes.
- Spread half of the ice cream into the crust.
- Top pie with slices of banana and spread remaining ice cream over.
- Sprinkle remaining 2 tablespoons of crumbs over pie.
- Freeze until firm. Serve with fudge sauce.