Recipe by Sharon123
An easy and pretty recipe that is a crowd pleaser! Great for a party. Kids love it too! From the Reynolds folks!
Top Review by SweetsLady
Yum! We love chocolate and mint, and this was no exception! Instead of in individual cups, I made a 9 inch pan of it. The filling is light and not too heavy. I used reduced fat Oreos and light whipped topping. Thanks, Sharon!!
- 12 foil liners
- 21 chocolate sandwich style cookies
- 3 tablespoons butter or 3 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow creme
- 1⁄2 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 1 teaspoon milk
- 2 -3 drops green food coloring
- 1 (12 ounce) carton frozen whipped topping, thawed
- heavy duty aluminum foil (Reynolds of course)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place foil baking cups in a muffin pan; set aside.
- Crush 15 cookies (with filling) using a food processor or blender; reserve remaining 6 cookies for topping. Combine cookie crumbs with melted margarine. Press one rounded tablespoon crumb mixture into bottom of each foil baking cup.
- Combine marshmallow creme, peppermint extract, milk and food coloring in a large bowl. Gently stir in whipped topping. Spoon about 1/4 cup mixture evenly into each baking cup. Freeze until serving time. For freezer storage, cover with foil.
- Cut or break each remaining cookie in half and place one cookie half into each dessert to decorate.