- 8 chocolate graham crackers, broken into chunks (or 10 reduced-fat chocolate sandwich cookies)
- 1 cup low-fat granola (or toasted oatmeal-based cereal)
- 1⁄3 cup white chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts or 1⁄2 cup pecan pieces, coarsely chopped, if desired
- 1⁄2 cup sweetened condensed milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat the oven to 350°F
- Coat an 8- by 8-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- In a medium-size bowl, combine the graham crackers, granola, white chocolate chips, and walnuts or pecans and mix well. Drizzle the condensed milk over the top and stir until well blended.
- Using a piece of waxed paper, press the mixture firmly into the prepared pan. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until just golden and set. Cool completely. Cut into 10 snack bars.