Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is from a neighborhood potluck. It is so sinful...and so easy to make!
- 2 (12 ounce) bags white chocolate chips
- 1 (18 ounce) package Oreo cookies
- Line a 9x13 baking tin with greased waxed paper.
- Smash the cookies into coarse bits.
- Melt the chocolate chips in a large microwave-safe bowl.
- Fold the cookie bits into the melted chocolate.
- Spread mixture evenly into tin.
- Use another piece of wax paper to press it down flat.
- Refrigerate 1-3 hours. Remove from tin and place on cutting board. Cut into bite size pieces.
- Store in an airtight container. Freezes well.
I don't think I used the rigth sized bags of white chocolate for this (as it would have never filled a 9x13 pan), but everyone loved it none the less. Will make again