- 2 (12 ounce) bags white chocolate chips
- 1 (18 ounce) package Oreo cookies
Directions See How It's Made
- Line a 9x13 baking tin with greased waxed paper.
- Smash the cookies into coarse bits.
- Melt the chocolate chips in a large microwave-safe bowl.
- Fold the cookie bits into the melted chocolate.
- Spread mixture evenly into tin.
- Use another piece of wax paper to press it down flat.
- Refrigerate 1-3 hours. Remove from tin and place on cutting board. Cut into bite size pieces.
- Store in an airtight container. Freezes well.