Recipe by Wendy's Kitchen
What can I say???!!!! The name says it all - calories!!!!! The recipe requires overnight chilling so start the day before required.
- 350 g Oreo cookies
- 150 g unsalted butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons gelatin powder
- 400 g cream cheese
- 300 ml heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 cup caster sugar
- 200 g white chocolate baking squares, melted and cooled slightly
- melted dark chocolate, to decorate
Directions See How It's Made
- Line lamington pan with plastic wrap.
- Place 250g biscuits in processor and process to fine crumbs.
- Add butter and press mixture into pan.
- Chill for 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle gelatine with 1/4 cup warm water. Stir until gelatine dissolves.
- Place cream cheese, cream, vanilla, caster sugar in electric mixer and beat until smooth. Add gelatine and melted white chocolate.
- Add remaining roughly chopped biscuits and stir to combine.
- Pour over chilled base.
- Cover with plastic wrap and chill overnight.
- Drizzle with melted dark chocolate.