Cookies and Cream Mini Cheesecakes
- Preheat oven to 275°. Line standard muffin pans with liners. Place 1 whole cookie in the bottom of each liner.
- Beat cream cheese at medium speed using an electric mixer. Gradually sugar, beating until combined. Beat in vanilla.
- Drizzle in eggs, a bit at a time. Beat in sour cream and salt. Stir in chopped cookies.
- Divide batter among pans. Bake for about 22 minutes or until filling is set.
- Cool completely on wire racks. Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight. Remove from pans just before serving.