Recipe by Delish
This recipe doesn't require an ice cream maker and is quick to throw together. It tastes so yummy! I love raspberries and have substituted them for the crushed oreos with great results. So, feel free to substitute any cookie, candybar, or fruit. Get creative. To cut back on fat and calories a little, use fat free sweetened condensed milk.
- 15 Oreo cookies, crumbled
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 4 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 quart heavy whipping cream
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large glass or metal bowl, beat cold whipping cream until peaks form.
- Gradually beat in sugar.
- Combine egg yolks, sweetened condesned milk, and vanilla in separate bowl.
- Fold into whipping cream along with crushed oreos.
- Cover and freeze at least 5 hours.
- Let stand for 5-10 minutes before serving.
- Serve with additional oreos if desired.