Recipe by SweetsLady
I've had this recipe for several years from the Nestle site. It is wonderful! 3/29/08 Edited to reduce sugar.
Top Review by tblinson123
This recipe was a big hit at work and with my family. I decided to try it with mint chips and mint Oreo's. Everyone loved it even more than the white chocolate chips and regular Oreo's. I get a lot of request for this fudge!
- 2 cups sugar
- 2⁄3 cup evaporated milk
- 1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3⁄4 cup butter
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup Oreo cookies, finely crushed
- 1 cup Oreo cookies, crumbled
Directions See How It's Made
- Line 13x9 pan with foil and butter the foil.
- Combine sugar, butter, and milk in medium saucepan. Bring to full rolling boil; stirring constantly. Boil constantly for 3 minutes. Remove from heat. Stir in morsels, cream, crushed cookies, and vanilla. Pour into prepared pan. Sprinkle with crumbled cookes and press down lightly or gently swirl into fudge with knife if desired.
- Refrigerate until firm. Lift from pan. Remove foil and cut into pieces.