Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
I've had this recipe for several years from the Nestle site. It is wonderful! 3/29/08 Edited to reduce sugar.
- 2 cups sugar
- 2⁄3 cup evaporated milk
- 1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3⁄4 cup butter
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup Oreo cookies, finely crushed
- 1 cup Oreo cookies, crumbled
- Line 13x9 pan with foil and butter the foil.
- Combine sugar, butter, and milk in medium saucepan. Bring to full rolling boil; stirring constantly. Boil constantly for 3 minutes. Remove from heat. Stir in morsels, cream, crushed cookies, and vanilla. Pour into prepared pan. Sprinkle with crumbled cookes and press down lightly or gently swirl into fudge with knife if desired.
- Refrigerate until firm. Lift from pan. Remove foil and cut into pieces.
This recipe was a big hit at work and with my family. I decided to try it with mint chips and mint Oreo's. Everyone loved it even more than the white chocolate chips and regular Oreo's. I get a lot of request for this fudge!
This was delightful and very easy. I put a layer of fudge down then sprinkled chunks of oreos on top and then put the rest of the fudge on top of that. It looked so pretty!
Wow! My son chose this recipe to make as a secret Santa gift for school and we ended up needing to make a second batch, it was sooo good! Simple enough for an 11 year old to make and absolutely delicious! We will definitely be making this one again!