Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
Very easy dessert. Cooking time is chill time.
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package vanilla instant pudding mix
- 8 ounces frozen whipped topping
- 15 Oreo cookies, broken into chunks
- additional broken cookie
- In bowl whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes or until slightly thickened. Fold in whipped topping and cookies.
- Spoon into dessert dishes.
- Top with additional cookies.
- Refrigerate until serving.
Our kids favorite! Always a hit and never any left over. You need to make the night before so that the oreos have time to soften, otherwise they are still crunchy which we don't care for. I also cut down on the milk to about 1 cup otherwise it seems to be too runny.